August 22, 2016

Empire of Storms THEORIES

 photo eostheories_zpswuirssug.jpg

Hello friends! I’ll be doing something I’ve never done before. There’s a first time for everything right? I love reading other people’s theories about books that still have to come out. I remember watching a video on theories for Clockwork Princess and just loving how much inspiration it gave me and how much discussion it created. With the release of Empire of Storms just a few weeks away, I want to discuss a few things I have been thinking about. These are my Empire of Storms theories (obviously there will be spoilers from the previous books):

1. Manon will change sides and join Aelin’s cause or Dorian’s (which is basically the same thing)
"As the kingdoms of Erilea fracture around her, enemies must become allies if Aelin is to keep those she loves from falling to the dark forces poised to claim her world.” (source)

2. Dorian and Manon will meet face to face (this could mean ANYTHING although I’m not a Manorian shipper per sé)

3. I have a bad feeling about Aedion - I think he will die either in EoS or the last book

4. Ansel will come back - I don’t know who’s side she’ll be on though but I obviously hope it’s Aelin's
Sarah revealed in her April newsletter that "old characters return” so I feel like it’s gotta be Ansel. There’s more to tell about her.

5. I’m really unsure about Elide and whether or not she’ll get that Wyrdkey to Aelin.
I feel like it would be too good to be true that Aelin would have 2 keys. Although it would be a very very good thing. What I’m saying is that I don’t trust NO ONE with a Wyrdkey except for Aelin. I think Elide will meet people on her way to Terrasen to make it more complicated for her to get there. Also: she thinks she needs to give it to Celaena Sardothien but she won’t find that person in Terrasen...

6. Sarah said that "the scope of the world expands” so I’m assuming we’ll finally get a glimpse of the Southern Continent? 
Meaning Chaol will go to the Torre Cesme and instead of just healing, he’ll get tangled up in whatever is going on over there. Typical Chaol. Maybe he’ll get them to fight for Aelin’s cause.

7. I feel like Gavriel might make an appearance

8. Kaltain had magic. Elide is apparantly SOMETHING. The two looked like they could be sisters. Okay so OBVIOUSLY something’s going on here I just don’t know what.
Did Marion have a sister that married a Rompier and had a child named Kaltain? That would make Elide and Kaltain cousins.

9. Not entirely a theorie about EoS but… The next book will have Reign in the title. 
I just have this feeling.


What are your theories? Any crazy ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM