February 21, 2016

Love-a-thon // Mini-challenge #3: Book spine poetry

 photo loveathon_zpsudpppysf.png
In the previous editions of the Love-a-thon I always skipped this challenge because I'm really bad at writing poems. Poetry is not my thing and so I never tried book spine poetry. Until today. I'll just warn you beforehand: these poems are trash. I don't think they're very good but I'm still sharing them so you all can have a good laugh along with me. Okay, here goes.

 photo Foto 2-02-16 15 07 06 2_zpsn4g0radx.jpg photo Foto 2-02-16 15 07 06_zps42weofmv.jpg photo Foto 2-02-16 15 07 06 1_zpsj8ydhpzp.jpg

Blue Lily, Lily Blue,
Queen of Shadows,
Pathfinder,
The Hero of Ages.

The Way of Kings,
The Wrath & the Dawn.
A Darker Shade of Magic.
Inferno.

Hollow City, City of Bones.
Library of Souls, City of Ashes.

I told you they weren't fantastic. At least my photos are still decent (lol). Anyway, I made three poems. I noticed that all three are pretty dramatic or sad in some way.


How are your book spine poetry skills?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM