February 1, 2016

January 2016 Wrap up

 photo januarywrapup_zpsqey98aru.jpg

Personal

My internship ended *sad face*

I had a really good time and got good grades on everything I did there. I'm also going to miss everyone there. Before starting my internship I was afraid I wasn't going to have fun and enjoy myself or have a connection with the elderly (since I "worked" at a retirement home) but it turned out amazing.

Now I have a week to myself and then it's back to school again. I am not looking forward to it but I'm hoping that enough #studyblr will help me through it. I'm currently working on my internship report or whatever it is called so I'm pretty busy - though not so motivated to get it done.


 photo Foto 22-01-16 18 23 13_zpsj8e9k5hw.jpg Books read this month

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling - illustrated by Jim Kay // 5 stars
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff // 4 stars

On the blog this month

December 2015 Wrap up // where I was clearly not over my exam-results
2015, a recap // in which I tell you about my favorite books of the year + the biggest flops & more
Bout of Books #15 - wrap up // very... interesting
Resolutions & goals for 2016 // where I talk about challenges and the upcoming semester
New releases I'm looking forward to in 2016 // basically all of the sequels
6 photography tutorials that made me a better photographer // you need to check these tutorials asap

TV // movies // music

• I finally have something to watch again every week - I was bored to death the last couple of weeks with everything being on hiatus. What I'm watching:
   ‣ Teen Wolf // hadn't even realised it was coming back this month and I have forgotten a lot of                                 what happened in the first half of the season. One thing's for sure though: I still don't like Malia.
   ‣ Pretty Little Liars // do not see the point in jumping 5 years forward but I'll watch it
   ‣ Shadowhunters // super excited about this and I think it's pretty decent so far
   ‣ Marvel's Agent Carter
   ‣ The 100 // I'm really out of the loop
   ‣ DC's Legends of Tomorrow // Arthur Darville plays a timelord. The irony.
• Alan Rickman passed away in the beginning of the month. He lost his fight against cancer. It makes me really sad but also angry that this disease has taken so many lives already and will keep taking them until we find a cure - which could still be years and years away. He will always be our Snape, there's no doubt in that. He touched a lot hearts and I will carry him in mine forever.
• Found some great new music this month. Check out these tracks:



How was your January? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM