January 1, 2016

December 2015 Wrap up

 photo decemberwrapup_zpsdsicomi2.jpg

Okay, so, this is the second time I'm typing this wrap up. The draft I had been working on for a while just disappeared. How or what - I don't know? What I do know is that I'm pISSED because I start my wrap ups in the beginning of the month and then add whatever I feel is relevant along the way. So I've been working on this blog post for literally a month and now it's gone. Anyway, enough about this. Bear with me as I try to remember what I talked about...

Personal

Internship & exam results

I started my internship at the end of November and so far it's going great. Around the middle of the month I got the results of the exams I did in November and they weren't great. I was really upset about it. More like angry, because I thought my second year would be a little easier. At least that's what everyone told me but they are obviously fcking liars. Another summer ruined. I'm still pretty angry.


 photo xmasdeco2015collageCR_zpszk1vchuu.jpg

The holidays

I had a really upbeat paragraph about how much I love Christmas but I can't remember for the life of me what else I said. But I love Christmas. New Year's not so much.

Books I read

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J K RowlingWinter by Marissa MeyerFrozen Tides by Morgan RhodesA Game of Thrones: graphic novelThe Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling // reread
Winter by Marissa Meyer // 4 stars
Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes // 4 stars
A Game of Thrones: comic book (issue 6) by Daniel Abraham // 5 stars
The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead // 4 stars

TV // movies // music

Trailer for The 100 season 3
Trailer for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
• Movies I've seen:
    ‣  Catching Fire
    ‣  Mockingjay Part 1
    ‣  Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
    ‣  Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
• Check out this masterpost of Harry Potter ambient noise. I've been listening to it a lot while blogging and doing other things on the internet. Unfortunately I can't study with ambient noise so that's a bummer. My favorite is Perfect Hogwarts Library and the Hufflepuff Common Room (because it's my house and I would really really really like to be there).


Happy New Year! How was your December? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM