January 11, 2016

Bout of Books #15 - WRAP UP

 photo boutofbooks15wrapup_zpstfxtak25.jpg
First I'd like to explain why I didn't update daily throughout this week: because this week was a bust. I didn't read much and I didn't feel like updating every day saying "I didn't read anything sorry bye". I'd hoped this read-a-thon would've motivated me to read some books on my TBR but alas... Let's see what happened these past 7 days.

 photo Foto 25-12-15 10 41 19_zpslf3kebih.jpgMONDAY January 4 // day 1
Books started: 1
I was already reading All The Light We Cannot See and continued with that but I can't get into it and I might DNF this book. I started the illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
Books finished: none

TUESDAY January 5 // day 2
Books started: none
Books finished: none
I read a couple chapters in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

WEDNESDAY January 6 // day 3
Books started: none
Books finished: none
Didn't read anything today. I decided to DNF All The Light We Cannot See because I just know I won't finish this. After reading about 120 pages and still not being hooked, it was just better to stop reading altogether. I'm starting to think historical fiction isn't my thing anymore.

 photo Foto 6-01-16 17 21 06_zpsrz0jjqwm.jpgTHURSDAY January 7 // day 4
Books started: none
Books finished: none
Didn't read anything today.

FRIDAY January 8 // day 5
Books started: none
Books finished: none
Didn't read anything today.

SATURDAY January 9 // day 6
Books started: none
Books finished: none
Didn't read anything today. You bored yet?

SUNDAY January 10 // day 7
Books started: none
Books finished: none
Didn't read anything today either. Wow! Good job, me!

So this fifteenth edition of Bout of Books was a fail for me. Didn't finish ANY books. I'm not upset about it - honestly I couldn't care less. I think I might have gotten myself into another slump or something by reading All The Light We Cannot See and just NOT enjoying it.


Did you participate in this edition of Bout of Books? Did you read a lot of books? Reach any goals? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM