I started my Christmas shopping (don't judge)I've always been the kind of person that needs to find a gift for someone a few days before Christmas but this year I decided to be smart and do my Christmas shopping early. And so I did. I bought my mother's gift (and I already wrapped it!!) and I think it's a pretty good one. On the same day I also got some things for myself. I really needed some decent, fall-proof scarves. I found two!
Let's talk make-up here for a second. I love dark lip colors and I saw some girls on YouTube wear Diva by MAC and it was so pretty that I needed it for myself too. Best purchase ever. It's a matte lipstick so it stays for HOURS and it's a warm, dark red so perfect for the time of year. Love it. 10/10. Would recommend.
Reading slumpThat title is pretty self explanatory but let me elaborate anyway. I haven't read a single book all month. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! I just don't feel like starting a book and when I do (*cough*The Way of Kings*cough*) I just don't continue. This isn't normal for me at all but I also don't feel like doing something about it. I'm at an impasse. Send help.
Busy beeI've had loads of things to do this month. I like to be busy but this was a little over the top. I didn't have much time to do anything that I like. Surprisingly I still managed to be up to date on the shows I watch but I'm so behind on reading blogs. Honestly, it surprises me I managed to make a wrap up post...
Books read in October 2015
Books I bought this month (ebooks not included)
TV // movies // music• What a wonderful TV month October has been... All my shows are back now (or at least the ones that premiere in October each year) and I finally have something to do at night. Actually, scratch that last bit because I have to study at night. Anyway, these babies are back on TV:
‣ The Flash
‣ The Vampire Diaries
• New shows I'm watching:
• Movies I've seen:
‣ Paper Towns
• Shadowhunters promo and footage and sneak peaks
• Marvel's Jessica Jones trailer (YAY MORE MARVEL)
• Other interesting stuff I read on the internet:
‣ What happens when you photoshop men out of the workspace?
‣ These three questions will determine which Harry Potter book is most like your life (I got Order of The Phoenix)
‣ Which job should you get based on your personality type? (I am I, S, T and J but none of the suggestions interest me at all - what about yours?)
‣ First look at Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
‣ Supernatural key-chains and superhero pins (!!!) by Funko