November 1, 2015

October 2015 Wrap up

 photo Octoberwrapup_zps7omodinc.jpg

Personal

I started my Christmas shopping (don't judge)

I've always been the kind of person that needs to find a gift for someone a few days before Christmas but this year I decided to be smart and do my Christmas shopping early. And so I did. I bought my mother's gift (and I already wrapped it!!) and I think it's a pretty good one.  On the same day I also got some things for myself. I really needed some decent, fall-proof scarves. I found two!

Let's talk make-up here for a second. I love dark lip colors and I saw some girls on YouTube wear Diva by MAC and it was so pretty that I needed it for myself too. Best purchase ever. It's a matte lipstick so it stays for HOURS and it's a warm, dark red so perfect for the time of year. Love it. 10/10. Would recommend.

Reading slump

That title is pretty self explanatory but let me elaborate anyway. I haven't read a single book all month. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! I just don't feel like starting a book and when I do (*cough*The Way of Kings*cough*) I just don't continue. This isn't normal for me at all but I also don't feel like doing something about it. I'm at an impasse. Send help.

Busy bee

I've had loads of things to do this month. I like to be busy but this was a little over the top. I didn't have much time to do anything that I like. Surprisingly I still managed to be up to date on the shows I watch but I'm so behind on reading blogs. Honestly, it surprises me I managed to make a wrap up post...

Books read in October 2015

NONE!


via GIPHY


Books I bought this month (ebooks not included)



via GIPHY

TV // movies // music

• What a wonderful TV month October has been... All my shows are back now (or at least the ones that premiere in October each year) and I finally have something to do at night. Actually, scratch that last bit because I have to study at night. Anyway, these babies are back on TV:
    ‣ The Flash
    ‣ Arrow
    ‣ The Vampire Diaries
    ‣ Reign
• New shows I'm watching:
    ‣ Blindspot
    ‣ Quantico
    ‣ Supergirl
• Movies I've seen:
    ‣ Paper Towns
• Shadowhunters promo and footage and sneak peaks
• Marvel's Jessica Jones trailer (YAY MORE MARVEL)
• Other interesting stuff I read on the internet:
     ‣ What happens when you photoshop men out of the workspace?
     ‣ These three questions will determine which Harry Potter book is most like your life (I got Order of The Phoenix)
     ‣ Which job should you get based on your personality type? (I am I, S, T and J but none of the suggestions interest me at all - what about yours?)
     ‣ First look at Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
     ‣ Supernatural key-chains and superhero pins (!!!) by Funko


How was your October? Hopefully better when it came to reading!

1 comment:

  1. I got my copy of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child book today.
    I ordered it off Amazon and they delivered it in just 2 days!
    Check them out:
    Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts 1 & 2

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM