February 22, 2015

Book Blogger Love-a-thon | Mini-challenge #4: snapshots



Here are some bookish snapshots that I've taken over the last couple of weeks. I really enjoy taking photos of my books and trying different things out. These are some of my favorites I took so far. You can also find these on my Instagram (kayliereviews) (shameless self-promotion lol!) along with a bunch of others. 

For those of you who are interested I use Pixlr and VSCOcam to edit my photos. Both are free apps with an option to upgrade if you wanted to. Some of my favorite bookish Instagram accounts are: debsbooks, her.books, purelybooks, faereads, ursula_uriarte, bookmarauder and maielqady. They inspire me most when I take pictures of my books. To try something different, to play with the light, etc. 

The Kiss of Deception #bookishimprints The Raven Boys Harry Potter Page to Screen The Bone Season

Do you have some bookish Instagram accounts you recommend?

8 comments:

  1. These are such awesome photos! I love how you used other stuff as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like those pictures of books with attributes the most!

      Delete
  2. Such pretty pictures :) I love the Raven Boys one, the plaid compliments the books so well!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like the Raven Boys picture too :)

      Delete
  3. Nice editing! I really like that bookmark, I kept ordering from TBD in the hope to get that one too, haha.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! I hope one day you are successful!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos Kaylie!I love the lighting of the pics.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM