February 22, 2015

Book Blogger Love-a-thon Mini-challenge #5: high fives


You're all in for a treat because I couldn't choose just one for most categories! Hahaha oops. Okay here we go:

Book(s)

These are my absolute favorite books right now:
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin
The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson (but in fact I love the entire trilogy)
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell 

 photo 16068905_zps3cab39fe.jpg photo 18335634_zps456daffe.jpg photo 6547259_zps308f5561.jpg

Genre

FANTASY! I love fantasy! It's wonderful and epic and glorious.

Author(s)

My favorite authors of the moment here:
• Sarah J. Maas
• Rae Carson
• V. E. Schwab
• Brandon Sanderson
• Tahereh Mafi
• George R. R. Martin
• J. K. Rowling

Blogger(s)

Hahahahahaha, one?! You know that's just impossible. Here's a list of the blogs I visit the most frequently and I think that you all should be following these but I'm sure you already did. And if you don't: what are you waiting for?!

The Daily Prophecy
What She Reads
Oh, the Books!
All About Books
Utterly Bookish
My Reading Dress
Books of Amber
Word Revel
Nose Graze
These Paper Hearts
artsy musings of a bibliophile

spongebob-blows-a-kiss

Bookish Merchandise / Book-related site

• Clockwork Angel necklace
• Mockingjay pin
• shirt with Hogwarts crest
• shirt of Gryffindor Quidditch Team

Clockwork Angel necklace Harry Potter merchandise Mockingjay pin


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for naming me <3 I'm in a list with some amazing other bloggers, so I am honored. Sarah J. Maas, Rae Carson, Victoria Schwab, George Martin & J.K Rowling all belong to my list of favorites as well - and I love your Gryffindor shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! And thanks, the shirt is actually from New Look! Who knew they had such amazing pieces of clothing?!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kaylie, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award, check out the link below to see what to do next :)

    http://emmasbookery.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/ive-been-nominated-for-versatile.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously need to get on the Sanderson boat! I FEEL THE PRESSURE! And oh goodness you named me, I'm getting all teary. I've finally made the return to blogging YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ME NOW <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAASS I'm really happy you're back!

      Delete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM