Here's december short and sweet:
• I still had school for a good two weeks but I didn't go to the classes on the last three days.
• From the 15th of December I'm on a hiatus but I made time to make this wrap up YAY.
• I'm studying all day long.
• I got a terrible shoulder ache from sitting in a wrong position or having the wrong chair or both.
• Then I got ill for no apparent reason...
• ... turns out I was coming down with the flu.
• So due to feeling like shit, I didn't read much. I basically didn't feel like doing anything except sleeping.
• Now I'm all better again although I still have a cold.
• I didn't go anywhere special to celebrate Christmas or New Years, just stayed home.
• I'm having a hard time with this hiatus. I just want to blog. 28 more days.
Books readThe Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson | 5 stars | review
Grave Mercy by Robin Lafevers | 4 stars
Dark Triumph by Robin Lafevers | 4 stars
Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness | 4 stars
TV // movies // music• Beyoncé Platinum Edition already came out in November but I forgot to say anything about it in my previous wrap up so I'll do it now. 7/11 is the kind of song that sticks with you and you're singing it all day long without actually knowing the lyrics. The Platinum Edition mostly has remixes and 2 new songs (7/11 and Ring Off) so I'm not sure if I'll get it.
• The Insurgent trailer is confusing as hell and doesn't make me excited or curious. At. All.
• Most of the shows I watch are on their mid-season hiatus which makes me sad and relieved at the same time because then I won't be tempted to watch the newest episodes while I should be studying.
• Witches of East End got canceled :(