January 1, 2015

December 2014 Wrap up



Here's december short and sweet:
• I still had school for a good two weeks but I didn't go to the classes on the last three days.
• From the 15th of December I'm on a hiatus but I made time to make this wrap up YAY.
• I'm studying all day long.
• I got a terrible shoulder ache from sitting in a wrong position or having the wrong chair or both.
• Then I got ill for no apparent reason...
• ... turns out I was coming down with the flu.
• So due to feeling like shit, I didn't read much. I basically didn't feel like doing anything except sleeping.
• Now I'm all better again although I still have a cold.
• I didn't go anywhere special to celebrate Christmas or New Years, just stayed home.
• I'm having a hard time with this hiatus. I just want to blog. 28 more days.

Books read

The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson | 5 stars | review
Grave Mercy by Robin Lafevers | 4 stars
Dark Triumph by Robin Lafevers | 4 stars
Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness | 4 stars


TV // movies // music

Beyoncé Platinum Edition already came out in November but I forgot to say anything about it in my previous wrap up so I'll do it now. 7/11 is the kind of song that sticks with you and you're singing it all day long without actually knowing the lyrics. The Platinum Edition mostly has remixes and 2 new songs (7/11 and Ring Off) so I'm not sure if I'll get it.
• The Insurgent trailer is confusing as hell and doesn't make me excited or curious. At. All.
• Most of the shows I watch are on their mid-season hiatus which makes me sad and relieved at the same time because then I won't be tempted to watch the newest episodes while I should be studying.
Witches of East End got canceled :(

Happy New Year and see you in a month!



2 comments:

  1. Ooh, hope your January is all better! I hate colds, they're such an annoyance.

    Ugh, I haven't even watched Divergent yet. Somehow I just lost all my excitement over the series. I'll be reading Insurgent and Allegiant, though. Some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Divergent movie is pretty spot-on. Not perfect though. I hope you find the courage to read Insurgent and Allegiant soon :)

      Delete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM