December 1, 2014

November 2014 Wrap up


November was a pretty busy month for me. I might have said this the previous months already but it keeps getting busier and busier, especially since I'll have to start preparing for exams soon. I've had to work for school longer and more because I finally realised I won't pass those tests by just sitting there. The result is that I get more work done because of the pressure, but it also means I stopped reading altogether. I also got behind on some of the shows I watch. Not really first world problems but they are part of my routine and it feels weird not doing them.

I posted quite a lot this month (compared to previous months), which is something I am very happy about. It makes me feel productive in some way. In the beginning of the month I posted a confession and I felt a little insecure about posting it but I ended up doing it anyway. The comments I got confronted and inspired me and I want to say thanks because it did made me think and reevaluate and it definitely opened my eyes. It gave me a lot of food for thought, and I will do something with it, rest assured.

What I will be doing in December? More school work, guaranteed. Blogging is also on my to-do list because I have some posts that I need to finish and schedule. I also want to read books but I'm not getting my hopes up. I still have 5 books to read to complete the Goodreads Reading Challenge but I'm afraid I won't make it in time. If you have recommendations for fast-paced books that I can read, please let me know!

Books read

The Young Elites - Marie Lu | 4 stars | review
The Winner's Curse - Marie Rutkoski | 3.75 stars | review

TV // movies // music

• I saw the first eight episodes of Outlander in a span of three days. The fact that it takes place in the 20th and 18th century is what keeps me interested. The story in itself isn't really my thing.
• I bought TSwift's 1989. If you had told me a few years ago that one day I would buy a Taylor Swift album, I would've laughed and told you that you were mental. I was never a fan of her music but this new album is really good. Also the most quoted album of the year if you ask me.
• We got an Insurgent teaser!
• I saw Mockingjay Part 1 and absolutely loved it! I want to see it again!

Around the blogosphere

• I started following Paperback Castles // What She Reads // All About Books
• Stephanie @ These Paper Hearts found an automatically updating 'recent reviews' gadget for Blogger!
• Jos├ęphine @ Word Revel shared the photography apps she uses


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM