December 11, 2014

Announcing my blogging hiatus

Because I will be extremely busy the upcoming weeks/months I thought it would be a good idea if I took a little break from blogging. I could just 'leave' and do whatever needs to be done but I wanted to formally let you know. This way I'll also be less likely to blog anyway. The reason for my absence is that I have papers to write and exams to study for. I don't want my mind to wander to blogging while I should be working on school. Therefore I decided I needed a hiatus.

This doesn't mean there won't be anything to read on Potterhead Reviews while I'm away. I have my two monthly posts: upcoming releases (12/31) and December Wrap up (01/01) scheduled to go online as usual as well as a TTT post. I feel like I can't not put up my wrap up, so I'll make a small exception for that (yeah yeah, sneaky me). I also had a bunch of end-of-the-year blog posts at the ready but I decided those'll have to wait until I'm back. My hiatus will be from 12/15 - 01/28 which is about a month and a half. I'll try and check your comments when I can but for the most part I won't be on Blogger.

Have a great day/week but most of all: Happy Holidays! Until next time!



1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your papers and exams! And happy Holidays to you too :D

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM