October 31, 2014

Exciting upcoming releases | November 2014

Every month I mention what books I am most excited for in the upcoming month. November isn't as exciting as October was but still pretty darn exciting because:


The Retribution of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin (November 4)
Mara Dyer #3

Mara Dyer wants to believe there's more to the lies she’s been told. There is. She doesn’t stop to think about where her quest for the truth might lead. She should. She never had to imagine how far she would go for vengeance. She will now. Loyalties are betrayed, guilt and innocence tangle, and fate and chance collide in this shocking conclusion to Mara Dyer’s story. Retribution has arrived.

The wait is finally over. How many times was this book's release date moved? Like a hundred times if you ask me. It's been two years since the second book was released so I'll have to catch up on this story again. I can only remember what happened at the very end of that book. I'm not sure if I'll be reading it on my ereader or if I'll wait till it's translated (I have the first two in Dutch).

What books are you excited for this November?

2 comments:

  1. The excitement is real, I feel like I'm going to hyperventilate when I get my hands on it!!

    Tracey @PrintedWordsAnd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the book meets my expectations. They're very high!

      Delete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM