September 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (#12): Fall TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I'm never good with TBR's and therefore I never make them but I wanted to do this TTT anyway. The books on this list are the ones I want to have finished by the end of the year. I'm sure I won't be able to finish all of them and that I will read other books instead but at least it'll have been a nice attempt, eh? Here they are:

 photo 6479259_zps970f5f13.jpg photo 6527740_zpse17585c2.jpg photo 6547259_zps308f5561.jpg photo 2_zps2290c54b.jpg photo 12127810_zps21b63665.jpg

• Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead (Vampire Academy #5)
• Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (Vampire Academy #6)
• The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson (Mistborn #3)
• Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter #5) reread
• The House of Hades by Rick Riordan (Heroes of Olympus #4)

 photo 20613470_zps816fc320.jpg photo 13138734_zpsa4c453f7.jpg photo 6043849_zpsc04a79f5.jpg

Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass #3)
• This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (Starbound #2)
• The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness (Chaos Walking #2)

As you can see I'm really trying to catch up on series. I am the master at starting new series and then forgetting to continue reading it. Some of these series I have started months or even years ago and I kind of want to get on track and finish/catch up on these series before the year's over. So I can start with a clean slate, you know?

To encourage me to finish these books I think I might take them out of my bookshelves and put them in a place where I can't ignore them. That should work. I think hope.

What book should I read first? Do you want me to review some of these in depth?

4 comments:

  1. Heir of fire was amazing <3 I always love a Harry Potter re-read and I should pick up VA again (I got stuck in the second book, haha) Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to read Harry Potter around Christmas time, I can't explain why!

      Delete
  2. I'm reading Heir of Fire and The Hero of Ages right now and they are both fantastic! This Shattered World is definitely on my list of books to read in December.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vampire Academy would be perfect for Fall, hope you enjoy it and good luck! :)

    Tracey @PrintedWordsAnd

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM