This also means that I'll be reading less books than I do during the summer. Because a) I'll have less time to do so and b) I find myself not wanting to read often during the school-year. I'm sure there's some psychological reason for that (which I am not in the know of). The season for summery contemporaries is also over. Which I don't seem to mind too much. I think I might've overdone it this summer.
To help me cope with the fact that summer's over and fall's here. I made a list of the pro's and con's of the month of September and the new season.
• Having an actual reason so buy tons of school supplies. I just love buying those kinds of things.
• Fall is around the corner and that means I'll be taking out the blankets and the candles. YAY
• It'll be Christmas before I know it.
CONS• When September arrives, it means I'm going back to school soon. And who likes school?!
• Goodbye summer days! I LOVE summer and love wearing my summer clothes. Probably because you wear less and you can move more easily. Or is this just me? I feel like I wear a million layers in winter.
• Reading less books during the school-year. :(
• The days are getting shorter and getting up when it's still dark outside is not fun. At all. #winterblues
UPCOMING POSTS | SEPTEMBER THEMED• Gap year & going back to school
• Books set in school that you need to read
• TTT: Fall TBR
Now what I'm the most curious about: do you have similar feelings about the month of September or do you think I need psychological help on this? Cause I know I make a big deal out of the month of September and I feel like I'm the only person.