August 3, 2014

Exciting upcoming releases | August 2014

It has taken an awfully long time but Isla will be released this month... FINALLY. I'm super jelly of all the people who have gotten to read it early but I guess I can wait another two weeks. Sadly this is the last book in the series but I definitely anticipate Stephanie Perkins' new books!


Isla and the Happily Ever After - Stephanie Perkins (August 14)
Anna and the French Kiss #3

From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever. Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and √Čtienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.

What releases are you anticipating?

4 comments:

  1. I still need to start this series though, but I'm super excited for it because of all the positive things I've heard about it!
    I just put up a new post on all the reads I'm waiting for though, if you wanted to check it out?
    Tracey - www.printedwordsand.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend this series! It's for all ages and just overall super cute. I'll be checking out your list asap :)

      Delete
  2. ASDFGHJKL!!! I NEED ISLA!!!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM