August 15, 2014

Bout of Books | TBR & goals

Bout of Books 11.0 runs from August 18 - 24

Goals

Unlike the last two times I participated I won't have the entire week to read. I will be working from monday till friday. I work from 8 till 5. I'll have every evening to read + the weekend. I don't expect myself to read a ton of books, I'll just read as much as possible. I hope to finish 1 or 2 book(s) during this read-a-thon. No pressure, just reading.

I'd also like be a little more social this time and check out some of the other blogs that are participating. I for sure will be tweeting during this read-a-thon so if you'd like to know what I'm up to: I'll be on Twitter!

TBR

I'm not sure about my TBR yet. Last time I made a pretty small TBR but didn't stick to it so this year I'll probably just read whatever. There is a book I want to read this week though. That book is The Assasin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke. There are only two books in this series and two novella's which is refreshing and it's making me excited to read it. I hope I like it.

 photo 13533650_zps9b9891d6.jpg  photo 15714476_zps37e298e8.jpg

I won't be updating daily on my blog. However I will keep track of my stats and put everything in the wrap up post at the end of the read-a-thon.

Let me know if you are participating and what you will be reading.

6 comments:

  1. I'm still deciding whether I want to join Bout of Books this time around or not. Like you, I won't have all that much time to read but I've some books to get through so the extra motivation might help.

    I did make a draft post so I guess I'll know by Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll just regret it later on if I don't participate. The 'pressure' will also help me to read more.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with this read-a-thon! I am hoping to finish at least two books myself. More would be just great! Have fun with whatever you end up reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also part of Bout of Books :D I like how there is no pressure how many books you read. I liked this series, happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Good luck!! I hope you do well even though you don't have a lot of time to read.
    That series is one of the best to read on a read-a-thon. You'll fly right through both of those books they are just so fast paced.
    my goals post--- http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2014/08/bout-of-books-110-read-thon-goal-post.html

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM