July 1, 2014

June 2014 Wrap Up


June is usually the month where I'm studying for exams 90% of my time but this year's different for once. I got to enjoy the nice weather, I got a serious sunburn I won't forget soon and I got to celebrate my mom's birthday on the actual day instead of a week later. It was also the month where it was incredibly quiet on Potterhead Reviews. Sorry 'bout that!

Here's my June wrap up. I had a good reading month and enjoyed every book I read. I'm in a contemporary-kick right now and just want to read cute romance stories because they make me super jealous and I fly through those books. Recommendations are welcome.

Books read this month

City of Heavenly Fire - Cassandra Clare
Rebel Spring - Morgan Rhodes
Rebel Belle - Rachel Hawkins
A Great and Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray
Since You've Been Gone - Morgan Matson

If you are interested in reading my thoughts on the books I've read this month, you can find those on Goodreads. Sometimes I don't have that much to say about a book and I'll just write a few words on Goodreads instead of writing a full book review on my blog. A link to my Goodreads page is at the bottom of this blog post or in the sidebar.


Started this month

Ruin and Rising - Leigh Bardugo
The Final Empire - Brandon Sanderson

Books I got this month

Rebel Belle - Rachel Hawkins
The Final Empire - Brandon Sanderson
Ruin and Rising - Leigh Bardugo
Since You've Been Gone - Morgan Matson

TV & movies

I watched all 2 seasons of Arrow this month and I'm honestly quite obsessed with this show right now. I'd come home and think 'oh let's watch some Arrow' and then I'll realise I've already seen all the episodes... It's airing on television right now so I just started all over again.

Pretty Little Liars is back, which is one of the more mysterious shows I watch and also one of the only shows my friends watch too... Teen Wolf is also back since this month which is basically one of my favorite shows ever.

I also saw Star Trek because it aired on TV. I have nothing with the whole Star Trek hype and I also don't really understand that hype either. It was an interesting movie but I didn't understand some parts so that's a bummer.


Well I won't promise much because chances are it'll be quiet over here in July as well. I have some posts saved as drafts that I need to finish. There's also a new Random Roundup coming your way.

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

1 comment:

  1. I really want to read The final empire :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM