June 1, 2014

May 2014 Wrap up

It's time for another wrap up! May was a pretty good reading month. At least it was a lot better than April. I think I kinda got into a reading slump back then but it looks like I found my way out of it.

This month I placed my very first pre-order EVER: City of Heavenly Fire. I decided to order from Bol.com and I have to say they did a pretty good job at delivering on time. I got my book the 28th. I didn't expect it to be as enormous as it is but I'm all about the 'I like big books and I cannot lie' philosophy. If that's even a philosophy (probs not).

I was also pretty damn jealous of all the people that got to go to BEA. Why don't we have something like this in Europe?! 


 

Books read this month

The Nostradamus Prophecy - Theresa Breslin
The Archived - Victoria Schwab
The Unbound - Victoria Schwab
Vicious - Victoria Schwab
The Elite - Kiera Cass
The One - Kiera Cass

Books started this month

Rebel Spring - Morgan Rhodes
A Great and Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray
City of Heavenly Fire - Cassandra Clare (finished 1st of June aka today)

Books I got this month

The Archived - Victoria Schwab
The Unbound - Victoria Schwab
Vicious - V. E. Schwab
The One - Kiera Cass
City of Heavenly Fire - Cassandra Clare

Movies seen

Divergent - a great book to movie adaptation. Very close to the book. I liked it!

Book reviews

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
The Nostradamus Prophecy by Theresa Breslin
The Archived & The Unbound by Victoria Schwab

Other blogposts

Life of a Blogger | Handwriting, etc
Life of a Blogger | Pet peeves
Spreading the love #5 | 8 Tracks playlists
Life of a Blogger | 101 things you love



Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

2 comments:

  1. Great wrap up, Kaylie! Sounds like you had a great reading month! I'm super jealous of the BEA-goers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wrap up! So much Victoria Scwab! I hope you like A Great and Terrible Beauty, I really liked it.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM