May 1, 2014

April 2014 Wrap up


April was the worst month when it came to reading. I wouldn't say I got into a reading-slump, I just didn't have enough time to read a lot. You guys need to give me some tips, because I really want to read more again, but I just don't seem to make time for it. I'm also behind on a lot of shows and I really need to get back on top of that.



Books read this month
The Name of The Wind - Patrick Rothfuss
My Life Next Door - Huntley Fitzpatrick

Books started this month
The Nostradamus Prophecy - Theresa Breslin

Books I got this month
The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown
The Nostradamus Prophecy - Theresa Breslin
The Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling
A Great and Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray
Pathfinder - Orson Scott Card
My Life Next Door - Huntley Fitzpatrick

Movies seen
Vampire Academy
Book reviews

Other posts
How to finish a big book
Book haul Book fair
Spreading the Love #3 Blogging tips
Spreading the Love #4 | Liked posts
How personal is your blog?
Life of a Blogger: bands, pets, careers and more


Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

2 comments:

  1. Je loopt een jaartje achter haha. In de titel staat 2013. Leuke boeken heb je deze maand gekocht/gekregen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha oeps snel even aangepast. Dankje!

      Delete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM