March 1, 2014

February 2014 | Wrap up


I had a pretty good reading month again this February. When reading The Diviners I thought it would take me forever and I was getting a little antsy about it. I hate it when it takes me a full week to read a single book! Luckily I gathered all my self-control and sat down to finish it in a day. After that, I finished a series I started in December 2013 and went through those two books in four days. By finishing this series I completed 3/5 of my ‘finish series’ challenge for this year. Earlier this month I completed the Legend series as well.

Books read this month

Champion - Marie Lu
Shadows – Jennifer L. Armentrout
Fracture Me – Tahereh Mafi
The Diviners – Libba Bray
The Crown of Embers – Rae Carson
The Bitter Kingdom – Rae Carson

Books started this month

Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix*

Books I got this month

Rebel Spring – Morgan Rhodes
Champion – Marie Lu
Fracture Me – Tahereh Mafi
Samensmelting – Veronica Roth (Dutch translation of Allegiant)
These Broken Stars – Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
The Demon King – Cinda Williams Chima
Grave Mercy – Robin Lafevers
The Archived – Victoria Schwab

Movies seen

Tangled (again)


Book reviews

Other blogposts

Book Survey | Greek Mythology Style
Share Sunday #1 | Liked posts
Book Blogger Love-A-Thon | Interview
Book Blogger Love-A-Thon | Mad Lib
Book Blogger Love-A-Thon | Spreading the Love
Super Six Sunday #8 | Series I’m sad to see end
Super Six Sunday #9 | Books that warmed your heart
Top Ten Tuesday #9 | Reasons I love being ablogger/reader
Random Roundup | Non-bookish


I have four book reviews scheduled for March and a few features. I’ll come up with other blog posts along the way. If there are review/any requests, feel free to let me know.

Next blog post:
Super Six Sunday #10: Angsty books that made my heart hurt


* re-read
Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

2 comments:

  1. You finished The Diviners in a day?! WOW. It took me a week, because it was so drawn out. I watch Tangled every week because my sister is OBSESSED, and watches it every single day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't finish it in a day but I was so sick of it laying around that I sat down and just finished it (I was about half-way through). It's a little slow and I kept putting it off for an entire week.

      Delete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM