March 4, 2014

February 2014 in pictures

A little warning beforehand: I seem to have mostly taken pictures of books and forgot about everything else. I like to incorporate pictures that have more to do with my personal life but it seems my life has only consisted of books lately.

I decided to take matters into my own hands and go to the library for some books about HTML and CSS. This is one of the books I found and I learned a lot from it. These books were a little outdated though so I hope to find something on HTML5 soon. // My homemade peanut butter cups. You can read about them in my Random Roundup // I had a lot of green juices this month. So far they've all tasted really good. In this one I put spinach, a banana and an apple.

I read The Diviners this month. This edition is so beautiful! // This is what my kind of lazy day looks like: surfing the interwebs and reading tons of books. // Sarah J. Maas mentioned me and I was so happy!

Reading The Crown of Embers // Pro's of e-readers: you can read while lying down without much trouble // Reading The Bitter Kingdom. 

Re-reading The Order of the Phoenix // I sinned. I bought another notebook. // My Divergent trilogy is complete! When I started reading all these books I got them all in Dutch because it's just easier to get around here but that also means I have to wait longer for the books to come out. I already read Allegiant last year because I was scared I was going to read/see/hear/smell spoilers.
That was what my month looked like (more or less). Like I said: a lot of books! 


Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good month! I'm totally with you on a lazy day. That's my plan for this weekend!

    PS... I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out the details
    http://mythoughtsliterally.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wHAT! Thank you, checking it out right now!

      Delete
  2. I love how you covered you month in photos. I love photos and just think they are fun. I also am going to check out your peanut butter cups post. Those look so good to me right now!! I WANT

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM