March 23, 2014

BOOK HAUL | The books I got this week


It's been a very long time since I've done a (book)haul. Actually it's been a while since I bought hard copies of books I want to read. It's much easier to get them on an ereader (and cheaper!). Wednesday I found two books that have been on my TBR list for a little while so I was glad I found them in the bookstore. I was actually on the hunt for Ignite Me because the Dutch translation was to come out on March 22. It sometimes happens that a book is released early (I got the Dutch translation of Allegiant a week before the actual release-date) so I was hoping that would be the case with Ignite Me but alas... I went back on the 22nd and there still was no Ignite Me to be seen. Pissed off!

In April I plan on going to a Book Fair and I'll show you what I found there as well. You can never be certain that you'll actually find something on these Book Fairs so I won't promise anything. Last time I went I came home with a crap load of books but I don't want to splurge on books again this year.

How's everyone's Sunday going? Did I mention that I finally found a job and that I started last Thursday? It means I won't be able to stalk everyone on the interwebs all day every day but at least I'll be doing something useful until I start studying again. Happy Sunday!


Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job. I really want to read Steelheart too!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM