March 25, 2014

2 YEAR BLOGOVERSARY



Today, March 25, is my second blogoversary! Wow I have been blogging for two years. For me, that’s a huge accomplishment. All my previous blogs existed for a few months before I decided to get rid of them. Being so committed to something is new for me and I’m very proud of myself for making it this far.

As you know PHR hasn’t always been a book blog. A few months ago I decided to dedicate my blog to books entirely because I felt that blogging about books was what I enjoyed the most. I still throw in some personal stuff every once in a while but Potterhead Reviews has become a book blog and so far I haven’t regretted that choice once.

Ever since that moment my blog has been growing and I’m so grateful for every single new follower I’ve gotten in the past few months and I appreciate every comment you’ve left. It means so much to me that you are interested in reading what I have to say.


In the future I plan to keep growing and keep meeting new people. I will also try to make it easier for everyone to contact me (especially via email) and look for a solution for my not-working-search-widget. Seriously Google, get your shit together.

I actually don’t really know how to celebrate this event (how embarrassing) and I would feel kind of bad for not doing anything at all. Suggestions are always welcome. I also wanted to say that I would appreciate it if you gave me some feedback on my blog (if you had any). It can be about anything. I just want to know what I could do better on PHR.


Well, that’s it for now. I hope you are having a very good day!

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

3 comments:

  1. I'm always someone who says that you must do with your blog what feels good to you - so I'm not going to tell you what you should do differently. Just keep up with it and keep enjoying your part of the internet :D 2 years is a great achievement, so congratulations and on to many more years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on two years! That's great you've kept up with this blog. It's always fun to talk books. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM