February 16, 2014

Super Six Sunday #9: Books that warmed your heart

Super Six Sunday is hosted by Bewitched Bookworms

Super Six Sunday is an original meme hosted by Bewitched Bookworms and this week's topic is books that warmed your heart. I picked books that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. This could be because of the romance or because of the obstacles the MC deals with in the book that make me want to hug them really thight. 


Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling: the beginning of a grand adventure!
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare: Will + Tessa. 'nuff said
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky: I'd like to give Charlie a big hug.


Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: Etienne is the perfect boyfriend. Where can I order him?
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: deep inside we're all Cath.
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins: if only I had a boy next door...
Those are the six books that have warmed my heart one way or another. Leave me a link to your Super Six Sunday post if you did one and I'll gladly check it out. Until next time!

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

4 comments:

  1. You picked some great books here. I've actually read them all (this is a HUGE shock to me. I never seem to have read all of the same books as somebody) and adored them all. A lot of the books you've mentioned have had some killer romances. I really can't wait for Stephanie Perkins' next book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all love some good romance haha. I'm excited for Isla and the Happily Ever After too!

      Delete
  2. I've read all of the books in your list but I gotta say that HP still has that impact on me after so many years. And Anna and the French Kiss comes really close :) Great list though and thanks for sharing <3

    - Chai @ Of Coffee and Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way with Harry Potter.

      Delete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM