February 1, 2014

January Wrap up


It's time for the first wrap up of the new year! I had a very good reading month and read 8 books in total. I had a ton of time to kill so what better way than to do it with books. I already have reviews up of two of the books I read, you can find a link to that in the bottom of this blog post. 


Books read this month
Obsidian – Jennifer L. Armentrout
Onyx – Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Iron Knight – Julie Kagawa
The Knife of Never Letting Go – Patrick Ness
Siege and Storm – Leigh Bardugo
The Book Thief – Markus Zusak
Falling Kingdoms – Morgan Rhodes
Crown of Midnight – Sarah J. Maas

Books I got this month
The Diviners – Libba Bray
Crown of Midnight – Sarah J. Maas
The Name of The Wind – Patrick Rothfuss
Falling Kingdoms – Morgan Rhodes

Movies seen
Frozen

January blog posts you should check out

Link your wrap up in a comment of simply tell me what you've read in the month of January! Oh and as you might have noticed, I changed up the look of my blog again. I'm really happy with it but there's still work to be done to make everything perfect. I was inspired by some beautiful book blogs to change things up. I already got bored of the all-red theme once the Holidays were over...

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads | YouTube

2 comments:

  1. The book thief and Crown of midnight <3 I love those two books! I really like this design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're two of my favorite books of all time. And thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM