February 4, 2014

Favorites of January

Time for a new favorites post! As always there’s a selection of things that I loved this January (not only books!).

Beauty
I’ve been home most of the month of January and I tend to neglect my makeup when I don’t need to leave the house. On special occasions (celebrating New Year’s with family) I’ve worn my Rimmel Kate Moss 107, which was also a December favorite. I started using an old foundation I had sitting around by Catrice. I believe it’s the matte version. It seems to be the perfect color for my skin and it doesn’t make my face feel oily (anymore).

Clothing item
Fuzzy socks. I only have 2 pairs which is a serious first world problem and I need more. Unfortunately they were a special Holidays deal so I don’t think I’ll find them anymore. I bought other socks instead which I’m also happy about because they have cute patterns and bunnies on them!

Movie
Well I got around to seeing Frozen after I saw a gifset of that movie every other post (on Tumblr). I’m not such a Disney enthusiast and so I’m not fangirling over this movie that much. I liked it. It was cute. I love Olaf. I like warm hugs too. Huuhuu!

Game
My favorite game on the Nintendo has always been Animal Crossing. My version is from back in 2005 or something like that but I played that game pretty much everyday since I got it. I kind of neglected my Nintendo once I went to high school and I haven’t played much ever since. I decided to pick it up again and play Animal Crossing. Oh nostalgia.


Music
The only music I’ve been listening to is Beyoncé’s latest album. It’s different to what we’re used to get but I still enjoy listening to it. This album is more mature and there is explicit content but I don’t mind.

Book
My favorite book out of the 8 (!) I read this month is definitely going to be Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas. That book is just phenomenal. My review on it will go online in about two weeks so look forward to that.


That’s it for my favorites on January. Let me know what your favorites were in a comment. Until next time!

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads | YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM