February 16, 2014

Book Blogger Love-a-thon | Spreading the love


My first Love-A-Thon has been a great experience. Actually one of the best blogging experiences I’ve had so far. Never in my life have I commented on so many blogs! I’ve also found a crap load of new book blogs to follow. You can take that quite literally because I’ve found 14(!) blogs through the Love-A-Thon. Here they are:














I mostly followed bloggers that have a similar taste in books as me. I like to read about books that I actually enjoy reading as well. I tried to follow some blogs that have a different taste in books so I’d be introduced to new books that way. Well, I'll have plenty blogs to read now. I hope my Bloglovin' feed won't be flooded every time I check it.

If you haven't already: check out these blogs because they are all amazing. If you have recommendations, leave them ass well and I'll check them out.

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

10 comments:

  1. Yeay, I recognize a lot of my favorite blogs! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I found an extra 5 through your blog loving post haha

      Delete
  2. Eeeeeeeeep, you included mine! *hugs*

    I'm definitely glad I found yours via Love-A-Thon and I see some great blogs on your list. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...I'm going to need to figure out a way to make sure I can make my Bloglovin not explode every day because of all the new blogs I'm following. Maybe some sort of system using their group function?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot you can put blogs in groups on Bloglovin'! Never done it before, maybe I should consider doing it now.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for including my blog, I feel so honored to be included because I see so many of my favorite blogs on your list. Glad I found your blog too, the Love-A-Thon has been great for that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had known about the love-a-thon posts earlier! I'm definitely going to remember this even for next year =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, it's an amazing event!

      Delete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM