January 21, 2014

NEW IN | The Diviners by Libba Bray


In my January Book Haul video I showed you  my unboxing of the The Diviners by Libba Bray. I bought this book with the money I got for Christmas. When ordering my books online I prefer The Book Depository because you can get your books for fairly cheap there. I always order off the UK website because it's closer to where I live and I think I get it faster. It still took over a week to get here though.

I ordered The Diviners on a whim to be honest. This book is very popular in the Booktube community, not so much in the book blogging community. So far I have only heard positive things about it and I so I hope I will like it as well. Another confession: I don't know anything about it. Doesn't matter because it means I will have no prejudices. I do have high hopes though. 

As you can see I got the hardback edition and I'm so glad I did! The outside AND inside of this book is absolutely beautiful. I am aware that there are other editions on the market and I KNOW the next book has the worst cover change in history. I'm contemplating reading the sequals on my ereader. I mean nothing is yet very official but for now it looks like we have another cover change fiasco on our hands.

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads | YouTube

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea why the publisher decided on the cover change, but it does indeed look like all the rest in the series will be along those lines. :(

    The hardcover is even more gorgeous than the first paperback! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So annoying when publishers change the covers :(

      Delete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM