January 8, 2014

Favorites of December 2013


Here are my favorite items of December. I always have a bunch of random favorites so there’s books and movies but also beauty and other non-book related things.

Beauty
Any type of hand lotion! My hands have been extremely dry, probably from the cold and some products I have been using (aka detergent). It actually got to the point where my hands looked like they had scales and it hurt. Yeah. Lotion has definitely been a favorite. Or rather: a necessity.
I’ve also been wearing dark red lipstick and dark purples so those are also a favorite!

Clothing item
I haven’t worn anything specific this month that made it to my favorites. I bought some warm socks with a wintery pattern on it but I haven’t worn them yet.

Movie
There were a lot of Christmas movies on TV this month, none of which really stood out to me. It’s my mom who watches them, I just kinda look over to the screen every now and then. I watched Goblet of Fire this month and that’s probably my favorite if I had to pick one.

Song
The song I’m a little obsessed with right now is XO by Beyoncé. I’m a little hesitant about buying the entire album. What a stunt, by the way, to release an album without anyone knowing it and getting it to #1 on iTunes in no time. Beyoncé is really the queen… Do What U Want by Lady Gaga and R. Kelly has also been stuck in my head for a while now.

Book
If I had to pick a favorite: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I wasn’t feeling very well in the beginning of the month, I actually was kinda depressed I’m not even kidding. So to lift my spirits I decided to read a Harry Potter book because those just make you feel better in an instant.

Those were my favorites for this month, let me know if you had a favorite item(s) last month. It can be anything!



Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM