January 2, 2014

December 2013 in pictures

It feels like I made this post for November only a few days ago but it has already been a month. It's so hard to keep up sometimes, it's already a new year! I can't believe I'm turning 19 this year! I don't want to. It seems so old for some reason. Here's my month in pictures:

I got to wear my flannel shirt because it was getting really cold outside | I popped some popcorn and it was good! | Had a haircut at the beginning of the month. It's a lot shorter but a lot healtier as well.

Finished Allegiant this month and did a review on it right away | Shopping for Christmas gifts is hard for someone who doesn't know what they want | A nice set of candles

There's nothing that makes me feel as good as reading a Harry Potter book. I'm re-reading them all again. This is Goblet of Fire | I like to play Pocket Planes when I'm bored. I played it all through Christmas day (because there was not much to do besides eat...) | Paper Towns by John Green!

Reading Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake because everyone's been raving about it | My basic guacamole I made on Christmas day. There's not much in it but it's do damn good! | My Christmas presents

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM