January 15, 2014

Bout of Books read-a-thon 9.0 | WRAP UP





The ninth edition of the Bout of Books read-a-thon is over and today I’ll be talking about how I did during the week. This was the second time I participated (with Bout of Books) and it was my third read-a-thon in general. I have to admit that I haven’t put much effort in this one. It was a last minute decision to participate and I think that’s why I wasn’t as excited about it. I saw that a lot of booktubers were going to participate and it motivated me to sign up as well.  I didn’t do very good though. Here are the stats:

Total amount of books finished: 2
Titles:
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
Total amount of pages read: 1021

In comparison I only read about a 100 pages less than in August. I read 3 300+ paged books and 2 novella’s in August and 2 400 paged books this time. I read a chapter a day in A Feast for Crows during the read-a-thon and I’m very happy because I’m slowly making my way through this enormous book. All in all I didn’t do that bad although it felt like I literally got nothing done.
The reviews for both of these books are already typed and scheduled to go online in February. If you wanted to read those, now you know when to look for them.

If you want to read my individual update posts: 1 2 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Check out the Bout of Books site to learn more and find out when the next read-a-thon takes place.

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads | YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM