January 5, 2014

Bout of Books read-a-thon 9.0 GOALS

Bout of Books

To be honest I still don't have a clue as to what I want to read during the read-a-thon. I'm not in that mind-set (yet) as I was back in August. My goal was to read more than I averagely would in a week, which is about 2 books. I ended up reading 5. With this read-a-thon I'm not going to put a number on it, I'm just gonna read. All day. All week.

Books
I think I might start with The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa because when I finish that, I'll have finished the Iron Fey series. After that I might start with the Chaos Walking trilogy but I'm sure yet. I have a ton of ebooks to read as well. I still haven't read that one book I was planning to read during the last read-a-thon which is The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. It's not very high on my TBR list right now.

I'm currently reading A Feast For Crows and like always, it's going to take months before I finish it. I want to read a chapter a day this week and I would like to continue doing that until the book is finished.

Updates
I'm not sure if I'll be doing daily updates. I might but I'm not sure. It probably won't be videos, just regular blog posts. If you want to follow my progress you can follow me on Goodreads and Twitter (links below and in the sidebar).

Are any of you participating in the read-a-thon? If you are, best of luck to you!

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads | YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM