January 13, 2014

Bout of Books read-a-thon 9.0 | DAY 7

Bout of Books read-a-thon 9.0 runs from January 6 till January 12

For the last day of the read-a-thon I didn't read very much at all. I was visiting family the entire afternoon so I only read in the morning. I didn't pick up a new book, instead I read a little more than 2 chapters in A Feast for Crows. 

Day: 7 (Sunday January 12)
Books finished: 2
Pages read: 33
Currently reading: A Feast for Crows by George R. R. Martin

Total amount of pages read: 1021

This was the last update for the read-a-thon. I will be doing a wrap up post somewhere later this week.

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads | YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM