January 12, 2014

Bout of Books read-a-thon 9.0 | DAY 6

Bout of Books read-a-thon 9.0 runs from January 6 till January 12

Day 6 is probably the most productive day out of all of 'em. I managed to finish my second book and I already typed the review. For the rest of the week aka the last day I'll just stick to A Feast for Crows, maybe I'll read more than one chapter?

Day: 6  (Saturday January 11)
Books finished: 2
Pages read:  213 ( 199 + 14)
Currently reading: A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin

Total amount of pages read: 988


Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads | YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM