January 11, 2014

Bout of Books read-a-thon 9.0 | DAY 5

Bout of Books read-a-thon 9.0 runs from January 6 till January 12

Here's my update for day 5 of the read-a-thon! I'm slowly reading The Knife of Never Letting Go and reading a chapter a day in A Feast For Crows. I'm enjoying The Knife of Never Letting Go very much.

Day: 5 (Friday January 10)
Books finished: 1
Pages read today: 144 (126 + 18)
Currently reading: The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness & A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
Total amount of pages read: 775

I'll be back with a new update tomorrow!

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads | YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM