January 9, 2014

Bout of Books read-a-thon 9.0 | DAY 3


Bout of Books read-a-thon 9.0 runs from January 6 till January 8

I finally finished my first book! Jesus, it only took 3 days. That's basically just as long as it normally would. I swear my mind is elsewhere this week. It's obvious I'm not as excited about this as I was in August. I hope I'll do better in the next read-a-thon. Here are the stats:

Day: 3 (Wednesday January 8)
Books finished: 1
Pages read today: 192 (135 + 17 + 40 )
Currently reading: The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness & A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin

Total amount of pages read: 465

I'm so jealous of the people that already read about a 1000 pages. How can I motivate myself to read more? It's not like I don't want to read, I'm just not very into it. Let me know how you all are doing!

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads | YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM