January 7, 2014

Bout of Books read-a-thon 9.0 | DAY 1

Bout of Books read-a-thon 9.0 runs from January 6 till January 12

Here's my update for the first day of the read-a-thon. I didn't get much reading done because I was distracted by other things and because I had some stuff to do.

Day: 1 (Monday January 6)
Books finished: None
Pages read today: 134
Currently reading: The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa & A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
Total amount of pages read: 134

Hopefully the read-a-thon is going better for you. I'll try to get some more reading done on day 2!


Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads | YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM