December 23, 2013

Uni Update #6: the end

After a week of doing nothing but relaxing, I am here to talk about how the last couple of weeks went regarding university and studying. I guess you figured it out by the title and my week of vacation. I'm quitting my studies at university. There are multiple reasons for that, the most important one being that studying at an academic level was too hard for me. I thought I was going to do exams in January but what's the point in doing all the effort if I was going to quit anyway. Today we emptied my little studio in Ghent (that's where I studied) and did all of the other stuff that needed to happen. This will, naturally, be the last uni update, as I am not going back to any kind of university. I don't know what I'll do next, but for now I'll enjoy my well deserved vacation.

For those of you that have finals/exams in the near future: good luck!

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM