December 2, 2013

November 2013 in pictures

November's already over, I can't believe it... Christmas is around the corner, then New Year's and after that exams (in my case). Gosh, when you're busy you can't really appreciate 'time' (or do you?). Here's what happened in my life during November.

Having fun with my MacBook! | I thought this picture was so nice that it ended up being my background on my phone haha | I'm ready for Christmas, you can tell by my socks

I've got some washi tape, now I just need some inspiration | Re-organized my book shelf | Christmas lights!

I've had many salads this month... | OS X Mavericks | Trying to make my room as cozy as possible while I'm home

Famous Ikea lantern | Baking some pancakes. Mine are never round... | I loved these grapes! They were so sweet.
I added a fake plant to my decorations. | CATCHING FIRE OMGGGGGGG


Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM