December 8, 2013

Favorites of November


Beauty
Nivea lip butter: it’s back! Now that the weather is cold and harsh, my lips are chapped again. I’m on a roll with my lip balms and this one’s my favorite. Creamy consistency, tastes and smells like Fruitella.


Clothing item
Knit cardigans! I have ‘em in three different colors and wear them over anything and everything. They’re both casual or you can dress them up.

Movie
Obviously… Catching Fire. It’s like the best movie I’ve ever seen in my whole entire life.


Song
I loved some of Katy Perry’s and Lady Gaga’s new work this month. On the last few days I discovered the soundtrack for Catching Fire and I’ve been obsessed with that lately.

Show

I discovered Orphan Black this month and after seeing the first episode I was hooked. I watched the entire first season over the course of a few weeks (I wanted it to last as long as possible) and now I’m waiting till Aprils comes around so I can watch the second season.

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

1 comment:

  1. naar die lip butter ben ik wel nieuwsgierig, hoor er zo veel over

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM