November 24, 2013

Uni Update #5: it's not going well


My last uni update was already over a month ago and it’s about time I do a new one.

I’m incredibly busy with schoolwork (studying, tasks, etc) and I still haven’t found a moment to have some me-time. When I went shopping a few weeks ago I had to plan out my work from a week before so I’d have enough time to do some fun stuff and still be able to keep up with studying. It’s just so much compared to what I’ve been doing the last 6 years. There’s so much more to study, so much more they ask from you, I’m still not used to it and I wonder if I ever will. There’s only 3-4 weeks left till Christmas break which sadly means ‘study break’ for me as I have exams in January. And I have some sub-exams in october, november and december. I failed the one from last month and this weekend I’v been trying to work for the second one but it’s just a lost cause. My French is nowhere near the level they’re asking and I can’t study entire texts. I’ve kinda lost all hope.

I had a task due for Friday and one for this week and it’s  stressing me out big time. It’s too much! I’m not sure what a mental breakdown looks and feels like but I might just be having one right now. I need time. For myself and to get all of this work done.



It’s obvious that I am not in a very good place right now and that blogging etc isn’t my priority at the moment. If I'm M.I.A. for a while you know why. I'm not quitting my blog, just putting all of my energy into making this all work out.


How are you all doing? 

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM