November 2, 2013

October 2013 in pictures

Already October 2013! Might sound cliché but, jeez the year is flying by! It's almost Christmas! Anyway, this month wasn't exactly eventful because I didn't have much time to do anything fun. School work has been eating all my free-time. This month I went into the apartment and I studied a lot.


I got the key to my apartmant ('kot') in the beginning of the month | The other bedroom | Making it feel like home over there


I got a new laptop! | Preparing my own lunches and dinner now, this was reaaaly good. Recipe is up on ze blog | One wasn't enough anymore...


Studying studying, homework it's all I do these days. Where'd my free-time go?! | Downloaded iOS7 finally | City of Bones


My face before seeing City of Bones movie. EXCITED! | Sunday = packing day | I got some books... finally. It was like a month ago


Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM