October 1, 2013

September 2013 Wrap Up


I did a lot of reading in the beginning of the month, less towards the end. Last week I started Angelfall by Susan Ee and then I got too busy to read. I'm about 30% into the ebook when I'm typing this. So far it's not that great.

Books read this month
Throne of Glass – Sarah J. Maas
Shadow and Bone – Leigh Bardugo
Frostbite – Richelle Mead
City of Bones – Cassandra Clara*
Lola and the Boy Next Door – Stephanie Perkins**
The Meeting – Richelle Mead
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight – Jennifer E. Smith**

Books started this month
Angelfall – Susan Ee

Books I got this month
Blood Promise – Richelle Mead
The Girl of Fire and Thorns – Rae Carson
The Transfer – Veronica Roth
Siege and Storm – Leigh Bardugo
Fangirl – Rainbow Rowell
Eleanor and Park – Rainbow Rowell
Beautiful Disaster – Jamie McGuire

Movies seen
Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters
So Undercover

Highlights of the month

September blog posts you should check out

*re-read

**TBR jar pick

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM