October 2, 2013

September 2013 in pictures

Playing hide and seek, are we? | Finally read Shadow and Bone | Trying out this new snack by Milka. Didn't like it that much though.

Already falling apart... | I did some shopping in Antwerp YAY | Love these above the knuckle rings (I will or I'll already have put up a post about them)

Taking the blankets out again. We can snuggle into our blankies from now on | First day of school on the 23rd | They gave me a goodiebag (for a reason I don't know) and this was in it! CAMELOT! Only the first two episodes though... BUT CAMELOT!

I got a wax burner! It smells so nice in my room now | My TBR jar I made this month | Bits and pieces I found laying around that'll come in handy when I partly 'move out'



Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM