September 5, 2013

Favorites of August 2013


Beauty
Bourjois 1 Seconde nail polish in ‘Blue no Blues’. I’ve worn this nail polish quite a lot during the month of August. I wore it on my toes and finger nails and re-applied it without wanting to switch colors. It’s also a dream when it comes to drying: it literally takes only one second.

Fashion
My new white All Stars have definitely been a favorite ever since I got them mid-August. I’ve been wearing them whenever I could even when it was pretty hot outside. I need to break them just a little more I think because my right heel still hurts after a while. I don’t know if I’ll be able to wear them for much longer as summer is coming to an end and I don’t see me wearing them that much in the fall.

Books
I’ve been re-reading my Harry Potter books and I’ve been enjoying it soooo much. After a while you kinda start to miss Hogwarts and the trio and you can’t stop yourself from picking the books back up. I’ve just finished the third one and I’m waiting to really get in the mood to read Goblet of Fire.

TV
Catfish the TV Show (MTV) has been a little obsession of mine lately. I got the first season and watched 3 episodes a day and now I’ve just finished watching the season 1 reunion. I’ll be watching the second season soon.

The White Queen (BBC, Starz)
I’ve already made it pretty clear that I absolutely LOVED this show and now it’s over and available on DVD and Blue Ray soon. I don’t know if I’ll get the DVD’s because I never buy TV shows on DVD… I really did love this show though.


App
Jelly Splash. It’s like Candy Crush but without the candy. Instead there are jellies in different colors and you can do more than just three in a row with this game. In the beginning it’s super easy but then once you start leveling up it gets harder and harder and… I’m stuck now. The app is free by the way!

YouTube
Lately I’ve been subscribing to a bunch of new people. Tyler Oakley is one of those YouTubers you’ve known of for so long but never subscribed to. I finally did a few days ago because he’s just such a fabulous person. Another YouTuber that’s been my favorite this month is Regan from PeruseProject. I’ve already mentioned her in my recently discovered booktubers to check that blogpost out as well.


Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM