September 1, 2013

August Wrap Up




Books read this month
The Great Gatsby – F. Scott Fitzgerald [review]
The Host – Stephenie Meyer [review]
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets – J.K. Rowling
Leviathan – Scott Westerfeld [review]
The Darkest Minds – Alexandra Bracken
Daughter of Smoke and Bone – Laini Taylor
The Prince – Kiera Cass
In Time – Alexandra Bracken
Deathnote Vol.1 – Tsugumi Ohba & Takeshi Obata
The Prisoner of Azkaban – J.K. Rowling

Books I got this month
The White Princess – Philippa Gregory
The Book Thief – Markus Zusak
Daughter of Smoke and Bone – Laini Taylor
Deathnote Vol.1 – Tsugumi Ohba & Takeshi Obata
Throne of Glass – Sarah J. Maas
Frostbite - Richelle Mead (not mentioned in video)
Shadow Kiss - Richelle Mead (not mentioned in video)
Shadow and Bone - Leigh Bardugo (not mentioned in video)

Highlights of the month
I made my first Booktube videos this month! Inspired by a few very cool Booktubers I decided to just give booktubing a whirl and I uploaded my first video August 20th. The first videos are a little awkward but I’m slowly getting the hang of it.

August blog posts you should check out

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM