September 1, 2013

August 2013 in pictures

Hello sunshine! | Reading The Host finally | A few chapters of Harry Potter Page to Screen resulted
in me re-reading Chamber of Secrets

Meet my clock radio... the Dream Machine! | Having a lil b-day partay | Re-reading City of Bones

Birthday present: 50mm macro lens | New shoesies - had to go to 4 different stores to find my size | Serious business going on while preparing for a book review/discussion

Charging my ereader - that battery does NOT last an entire month as it promised | Sand at the beach somewhere in The Netherlands - didn't actually go to beach just visited | First read for the Bout of Books read-a-thon

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM