August 20, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (#3): Top Ten Things That Make Your Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier


Bookmarks
Obviously this makes every reader’s life easier.

Bookshelves
No more staking on the floor, under beds or basically anywhere. With bookshelves we can display all our lovely books in an organized way.

Book-ends
To keep your books from falling over.

Goodreads
Helps me remember whether or not I liked a book and what I rated it.

 Books★ | via Facebook

YouTube
I’ve read so many books of which I first heard of on YouTube. The booktube community is great to get into.

Lights
Because ya can’t read in the dark.

E-reader
Easy, fast and usually cheap way to get books.

A library
Free books, what would a reader want more…?

A good seat/couch
Because we want to be comfortable when we’re reading.



Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

2 comments:

  1. I love your list. Lights, because you can't read in the dark! Love it!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list. Straight to the point! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM