August 11, 2013

Super Six Sunday (#4): Killer endings

SuperSixSundayII

1. Insurgent
Edith Prior… WHAAAT. It’s been a while since I read Insurgent but this plot twist stayed with me.
2. Clockwork Prince
Cecily Herondale showing up all of a sudden definitely made me want to read the next book. Gosh I had to wait long.
3. Prodigy
Day’s illness just- NO

12127750Insurgent (Divergent, #2)Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)

4. The Son of Neptune
I swear, the ending of this book would have literally been the death of me if I didn’t have the sequel ready to be read.
5. The Evolution of Mara Dyer
Still weeping over Noah. It can’t be true, right? There will be a way he’ll come back. There has to be!
6. The Mark of Athena

Rick Riordan has his ways of explaining what he did there. Talk about a cliffhanger…


Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM