August 4, 2013

Super Six Sunday (#3). Series I need to catch up on!

SuperSixSundayII

Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
I read the first book in June and was very much exited to start in the second but for some reason I’ve been keeping it off and forgetting about it. I guess I had too many other things to think about and other books to read but I will certainly continue with this series sooner or later.

Inheritance series by Christopher Paolini
I’ve read Eragon and really enjoyed it but when I started in Eldest the enthusiasm just wasn’t there anymore. This is definitely a series that I should get back into.

Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)Eldest (Inheritance, #2)Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)Crossed (Matched, #2)

The Chemical Garden trilogy by Lauren DeStefano
I wasn’t WOW-ed by the first book and I kind of secretly decided not to continue with the series but then I spotted a hardcover edition of the second book in the trilogy that was in a perfect state so I couldn’t leave it… I’m not motivated to pick it up and read yet though.

Matched trilogy by Ally Condie
Loved Matched but then I never got around to reading Crossed or not with much enthusiasm at least. I should just pick that book up and read it, dammit!

Delirium trilogy by Lauren Oliver
Can you see the pattern here… I like to start in all kinds of series but then I can’t bring myself to reading the second book. It’s on my TBR pile for the bout-of-books readathon though.


Wow, this is the first time I didn’t get to six! Well in this case I think it’s a good thing.

Follow this potterhead on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Goodreads

4 comments:

  1. Ha! I could list 50! If I didn't like the first one then I don't continue on. But so many times the first one is like a warm up and if you thought it was okay, the second one is like WOW! And then you die for the third one. Still doesn't mean you'll read it right away though! lol I've left series hanging for three years now on books that I absolutely loved!!

    I hope you get to where you want to finish these series! Or else pass them on and start something new!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even read Eragon. I need to! There are a bunch of series I need to look into, I can finish when I start usually, but getting to a new series is hard sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Matched and Delirium here on my shelf but never cracked them open, but I've never looked into the other ones yet. You're lucky you only have four in your list. I had to narrow it down to six!!! Thanks for participating.

    Heather @ Bewitched Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh DELIRIUM!!!! Lauren Oliver is a goddess!!! :D

    ~Remy @ Books In Her Head

    http://remedyleafsbookandwritingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM